YEP European Insurance Program FROM OR TO BELGIUM
This program is exclusively developed for students who have been selected by the Belgian European Rotary Districts 2130, 2140, 2150 and 2160 to participate in the Rotary International Youth Exchange Program (YEP) from or to Belgium. This insurance program covers healthcare costs, urgent dental costs, permanent disability, private life civil liability, loss or stolen luggage, etc. It also covers exceptional expenses in case of accident and/or illness such as repatriation and medical support (see Insurance Coverage overview).
The students are covered during their stay at the guest family under the program YEP and during their trips and the ones organized by the Rotary.
Compliance requirements for Rotary International
This specific Insurance Program has been developed since 2012 in accordance with the Rotary International's requirements and in close collaboration with the YEP Officers of the Belgian Luxemburg Rotary Districts 2130, 2140, 2150 and 2160 . Since the Rotary International strategy is to provide a uniform, coherent and reliable Insurance Program to students, we offer an easy access to this Web Insurance Program to the Rotary districts and their YEP students.
Easy online application
YEP students can only adhere to this insurance once they have received a formal confirmation of their selection by the Belgian YEP Rotary District officer member of this Insurance Programme.
When applying online through this website, the following information must be kept at hand:
- Insurance District Policy code: policy n° of the Belgian Rotary District member of this program
- Home Rotary district number: n° of the Rotary District sponsor of the YEP student
- E-mail Home district YEP Officer: e-mail of the CHAIRMAN YEP of the district sponsor of the YEP student
- Destination Rotary district number: n° of the Rotary District accomodating the YEP student
- E-mail Destination district YEP Officer: e-mail of the CHAIRMAN YEP accomodating the YEP student
- Stay and insurance data: start and end dates of the YEP exchange
- Traveller's personal data: data of the YEP student
- Credit card data: for online payment